AP LAWCET 2022 Entrance Exam
The Exam of Andhra Pradesh Law common entrance test is supposed to be conducted in May 2022. This state level entrance exam will be held with the purpose to offer admissions to the law courses in the participating colleges of Andhra Pradesh. AP LAWCET 2022 will be organized by Sri Krishnadevaraya University on the behalf of APSCHE. Interested candidates can determine their eligibility status and check whether they are eligible to take exam or not. This exam will be held at various test centers and thus candidates can choose the test city of their choice. To know more about this reputed common entrance test, applicants are required to go through the article.
AP LAWCET 2022 Important Dates
The official authority hasn’t made any announcement regarding AP LAWCET 2022 Exam and thus we have provided tentative exam schedule to offer the rough idea about the exam events. The dates will be updated soon after the release of the official brochure.
The release of the application form
2nd week of March 2022
The last date to apply
4th week of April 2022
Issuance of the admit card
1st week of May 2022
1st week of May 2022
The announcement of the result
3rd week of May 2022
AP LAWCET 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Before applying for the exam, it is mandatory for the candidates to make sure that they are eligible to participate in the common entrance test. The eligibility criterion is mentioned here for the candidate’s sake of convenience.
Norm 1: Nationality
- The candidate must be of Indian National.
- The candidates should satisfy local and non local status requirement as per AP educational institutions to take part in the Exam of AP LAWCET 2022.
Norm 2: Educational Qualification
- For UG courses: The candidates must have passed the intermediate or class 12th examination with 45% (40% for the reserved category) aggregate marks from the recognized board.
- For PG Courses: The applicants must hold a graduation degree with 45% aggregate marks from the recognized college or university.
AP LAWCET 2022 Application Form
Applications to AP LAWCET 2022 Exam will have to be submitted online only. It is important for the candidates to go through all important instructions before commencing the application form. Keep the details and documents ready and then begin the application form filling. Only genuine details are required to be added in the application form as these details will be cross-checked at the later stages of the admission. The process to complete the application form is given here.
- First of all, Make a payment of Rs 750 either through AP online centers or debit/credit card. The candidates will then need to enter their valid email id, mobile number, payment details and full name and click to register themselves. On the successful registration, the applicants will get user name and password on the registered mail id.
- Login with these credentials and proceed to complete the application form. Enter all the essential information like exam center choice, academic details, communication info, basic details etc.
- Upload the necessary documents as per the official guidelines.
- On successful submission, it is advised to take the print of the filled-in application form.
AP LAWCET 2022 Exam Pattern
- Mode of the Exam: The AP LAWCET 2022 Exam will be held in the online mode.
- The medium of the exam paper: English and Telugu
- The total number questions: 120
- Time Duration: 90 minutes
- The type of questions: Multiple Choice Questions
- Maximum Marks: 120
- For the right attempt: +1 mark will be allotted
- The number of sections in the exam: 3
AP LAWCET 2022 Admit Card
The admit card will be released by the official exam authority in the online mode only for those candidates who have registered them successfully. This official document must be kept safe and in excellent condition till the end of the admission procedure. No pen or pencil marking is allowed on the hall ticket. The candidates can easily avail their admit card by entering log in credentials such as user id and password. Applicant can contact official authority immediately if they face any problem in downloading the admit card.
AP LAWCET 2022 Result
The official exam authority will announce result soon after AP LAWCET 2022 Exam. The candidates can easily check the same in the online mode. Utmost care is taken while evaluating exam paper and thus the announced result will be the final one. On the basis of the performance in the exam, ranks will be allotted to the candidates.
For more updates, visit us regularly.
AP LAWCET 2022 Important Links
- AP LAWCET Application Form
- AP LAWCET Eligibility
- AP LAWCET Exam Pattern
- AP LAWCET Result
- AP LAWCET Question Papers
- AP LAWCET Answer Keys
- AP LAWCET Mock Test
- AP LAWCET FAQ
- AP LAWCET Admit Card
- AP LAWCET Exam Date
- AP LAWCET Syllabus
- AP LAWCET Form Correction
- AP LAWCET Guidelines
- AP LAWCET Weightage
- AP LAWCET Toppers
- AP LAWCET News
- AP LAWCET Books