CLAT 2022 Entrance Exam
CLAT 2022 Exam is going to be conducted in May 2022 with the purpose to offer admissions to the UG and PG law courses in the participating colleges. This is the national level entrance examination which is organized by various NLUs on a rotational basis. Interested candidates can go through the eligibility conditions and determine their eligibility status for the exam. This exam will be conducted at various cities across the country and thus candidates can easily choose the center of their choice and preference. Candidates are required to go through the article and get to know about other details regarding the exam such as important dates, application form, exam pattern, and result.
CLAT 2022 Important Dates
No official notification is yet released regarding the CLAT 2022 Exam and thus we have mentioned the tentative information as per the previous year brochure. We will modify the dates soon after the availability of the official brochure.
Commencement of the online registration
1st week of January
The last date to apply
4th week of March
Issuance of the admit card
3rd week of April
2nd week of May
The declaration of the result
4th week of May
CLAT 2022 Eligibility Criteria
The candidates are advised to make sure their eligibility status before proceeding towards the registration process. We have mentioned eligibility criteria here for the student’s sake of convenience.
Norm 1: Educational Qualification
- For UG Law courses: The candidates must have passed the class 12th exam from a recognized board with at least 45% (40% for the reserved category) aggregate marks.
- For PG courses: The applicants must hold LLB degree with minimum 55% (50% for the reserved category) aggregate marks from the recognized college or institute.
Norm 2: Age Limit
- There is no upper age limit for appearing in CLAT 2022 Exam.
CLAT 2022 Application Form
The application form for CLAT 2022 Exam will be made available in the online mode and the candidates need to submit the same on or before the deadline. The applicants are advised to fill the application form with the correct information as these details will be cross-verified at the later stages. The name of candidate and parents should be spelled correctly as this will be used in admit card, mark sheet etc. No modification can be done in the application form after the final submission. The process to complete the application form is mentioned here.
- The candidates first need to register themselves by supplying personal mobile number and email id. On successful registration, an OTP will be sent to the registered mobile number for verification. Soon after the verification, the candidate can log in their account by using mobile number and password and complete the application form.
- Fill the application form with the required details and check the added information before final submission.
- Upload the scanned images of photo and signature as per the system requirements and proceed towards the next step.
- Pay the application fee through the available payment modes and complete the online registration process.
For General/ OBC/ PIO/ NRI/ OCI/ PWD
For SC/ ST/ BPL
CLAT 2022 Exam Pattern
- Mode of the CLAT 2022 Exam: Offline mode
- The type of questions in the exam: Multiple choice questions (UG) and MCQ and Subjective for PG
- The number of questions: 200 questions for UG courses and 150 questions for PG courses
- Time Duration: 2 hours
- For the right attempt: +1 mark
- For the wrong attempt: -0.25 mark
CLAT 2022 Admit Card
The official authority will release the admit card in the online mode and the candidates can easily avail the same by using their mobile number and password. This document will be released only for those applicants who have registered themselves successfully. The candidates can contact official authority immediately if they face any problem in downloading their admit card. In the absence of this document, the candidate’s entry in the exam hall will be restricted. Mutilated hall ticket will not be accepted by the proctor and thus it must be kept in excellent condition.
CLAT 2022 Result
The result will be available soon after CLAT 2022 Exam in the online mode. A merit list will be published soon after the declaration of the result and qualified candidates will be then called for the online centralized counseling procedure. Final seats in the colleges will be allotted on the basis of merit-cum-preference i.e. the candidate’s rank, his preference, category and availability of seats.
Visit us regularly for more updates
CLAT 2022 Important Links
- CLAT Application Form
- CLAT Eligibility
- CLAT Exam Pattern
- CLAT Result
- CLAT Question Papers
- CLAT Answer Keys
- CLAT Mock Test
- CLAT FAQ
- CLAT Admit Card
- CLAT Exam Date
- CLAT Syllabus
- CLAT Form Correction
- CLAT Guidelines
- CLAT Weightage
- CLAT Toppers
- CLAT News
- CLAT Books