GMAT 2022 Entrance Exam
GMAT is a foremost and the leading management entrance examination which is conducted multiple times a year. Graduate management admission test is organized with the purpose to offer admissions to the various MBA programs in approximately 2300 business schools around the world. Interested candidates are required to determine their eligibility status first and only then apply for the Exam of GMAT 2022. This exam is designed to test the skills of the candidates that are highly important to business and management programs. Go through the complete article and find other relevant information regarding this reputed exam such as important dates, application form, exam pattern, eligibility, and result.
GMAT 2022 Important Dates
As GMAT Exam is conducted multiple times a year, therefore, no particular exam schedule will be released for the same. Check the relevant dates regarding the important exam events here.
Throughout the year
Pick at the time of online registration
The announcement of the result
Soon after the exam
GMAT 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Aspiring candidates are advised to check the eligibility conditions first and make sure that they are eligible to take the exam. We have mentioned eligibility criteria here for the candidate’s sake of convenience.
Norm 1: Age Limit
- The applicants must have completed 18 years of age at the time admissions. If the candidate is between 13 years and 17 years of age then he must get permission from a parent or a legal guardian in the written form.
Norm 2: Educational Qualification
- In order to take the exam of GMAT 2022, the candidates must hold a bachelors’ degree of minimum 3 years in any discipline from the recognized college or institute.
Norm 3: Number of attempts
- The applicants cannot appear in GMAT more than 8 times in total and also, the candidates cannot this exam more than 5 times within a rolling 12-month period.
GMAT 2022 Application Form
Registrations for GMAT exam can be done anytime throughout the year. It can be done in multiple ways such as phone, email, online, and fax. One can opt for the method of his choice. The candidates are required to add the correct information in the form as these details shall be cross-verified at the time of admission. No changes can be made once after the final submission of the form. The only one form is required to be submitted.
- In order to begin, the candidates are required to first create an account by supplying the required information such as first name, last name, email address, password, confirm password.
- Soon after creating an account, a new page will open where the candidates will have to enter their personal details and schedule the preferred test date and timings. Verify the entered information before the final submission.
- Now, make the payment of the exam fee of USD $250 through the available modes to complete the application form process.
- Candidates can reschedule their exam either online or by phone by paying the additional fee of US $10.
GMAT 2022 Exam Pattern
- The GMAT 2022 will be held in the computer-based online mode where questions will appear on the computer screen.
- Time duration: 3.5 hours will be granted
- The number of sections: 4
GMAT 2022 Confirmation Letter
The candidates will get a confirmation letter soon after the completion of the registration process. This letter comprises the details regarding exam time, center, test date, and other exam related information. The candidates can easily avail this confirmation letter in the online mode. This letter serves as an entry ticket for the candidates without which their entry in the exam hall will be restricted. The candidates are required to bring one photo id proof along with this confirmation letter on the day of the exam. No pen or pencil marks are allowed on this official document. Additionally, it must be kept safe and secure until the admission is over.
GMAT 2022 Result
Soon the GMAT 2022 Exam is completed, the candidates will be shown their unofficial GMAT scores in each and section and total. They will be given 2 minutes to decide whether want to accept the same or cancel it. The candidates must have to make choice within the given time duration otherwise their scores will be automatically canceled. If the candidate accepts his scores then it will be automatically sent to the any of the business schools selected by him. Three weeks after the exam, the candidates will be able to download their score report, if they have accepted their scores on the day of the exam. This score report will be available in the online mode.
For more updates, visit us regularly.
GMAT 2022 Important Links
- GMAT Application Form
- GMAT Eligibility
- GMAT Exam Pattern
- GMAT Result
- GMAT Question Papers
- GMAT Answer Keys
- GMAT Mock Test
- GMAT FAQ
- GMAT Admit Card
- GMAT Exam Date
- GMAT Syllabus
- GMAT Form Correction
- GMAT Guidelines
- GMAT Weightage
- GMAT Toppers
- GMAT News
- GMAT Books