IIFT 2022 Entrance Exam
IIFT Exam is conducted by Indian Institute of Foreign Trade every year with the purpose to offer admissions to its MBA (IB) program. This is a national level entrance examination which is held at various centers across India. The Exam of IIFT 2022 is supposed to be conducted in December 2019. Aspiring candidates are required to go through the eligibility conditions first and only then apply for this deemed entrance exam. Through this exam, IIFT offers seats in Delhi and Kolkata campus. Qualified candidates shall be then invited to attend further admission rounds. Interested candidates are advised to read the article fully and find other relevant dates regarding the exam such as application form, important dates, admit card, exam pattern and result.
IIFT 2022 Important Dates
Since no official announcement is yet done related to the IIFT 2022 Exam, therefore, we have mentioned tentative exam schedule to offer the rough idea to the candidates. The official dates will be modified soon after its availability.
|Registration starts from||6th November 2021|
|Last date to apply||20th December 2021|
|Application submission of GMAT score for foreign nationals & NRIs||15th January to 15th March 2022|
|Application Correction starts||23rd to 27th December 2021|
|Admit card release||11th January 2022|
|IIFT 2022 Exam||24th January 2022|
|Result announcement||1st week of February 2022|
|Scorecard availability||1st week of February 2022|
|GD & PI rounds||February 2022|
IIFT 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Before proceeding further, the applicants are suggested to read the eligibility conditions first and make sure that they are eligible to participate in the exam. The eligibility criterion is mentioned here for the students’ sake of convenience.
Norm 1: Academic Qualification
- In order to take this exam, the applicants must have a graduation degree in any field from the recognized college or institute.
- Those candidates who are appearing in the last year of graduations can also apply for IIFT 2022 Exam.
- Additionally, the candidates must have scored minimum 50% aggregate marks in their graduation.
Norm 2: Age Limit
- There is no age limit for this exam and thus candidates of any age can apply for the same.
IIFT 2022 Application Form
The application form for this deemed entrance exam will be available in the online mode and the applicants are advised to complete the same on or before the deadline. The candidates are required to enter only the correct information in the form as these details will be cross-verified at the later stages of admission. Applications received after the last date will not be processed by the official exam authority. Additionally, application forms without the application fee will be treated as incomplete and thus rejected by the authority without any prior notice. The steps to complete the online registration are given here.
- Begin the application form process with primary registration. Add the required details such as full name, email id, DOB, mobile number etc.
- Soon after the registration, proceed to the next step and complete the application form by adding further information.
- Make the payment of the application through the available payment modes and proceed towards the next step.
- Upload the scanned images of photo and signature as per the system requirements. Submit the form and take the print out of the same for future reference.
For General and OBC
For SC/ ST/ PWD
For Foreign Nationals
IIFT 2022 Exam Pattern
- The IIFT 2022 exam will be held in the offline pen-pencil based mode.
- The number sections: 6
- Time duration: 2 hours or 120 minutes
- The total marks of the exam: 100
- Type of questions: multiple choice questions
IIFT 2022 Admit Card
IIFT will release the admit card for those candidates who have registered them successfully. This official document possesses all essential information related to the candidate as well as the exam. It must be kept in the excellent condition until the admission is over. The candidates must bring this document at the exam venue so as to get entered. Along with the admit card, it is important to bring one photo id proof for verification. No pen or pencil marking is allowed on this official document. The admit card will be released in the online mode and the candidates can easily obtain the same by supplying the asked details.
IIFT 2022 Result
The result will be published soon after the Exam of IIFT 2022. Utmost care is taken while preparing the result hence the announced result shall be the final one and must be accepted by all. A merit list will be published soon after the declaration of the result. Qualified candidates will be then called for group discussion and personal interview round. Final admissions will be given on the basis of their performance and availability of seats.
For more updates, visit us regularly.
IIFT 2022 Important Links
- IIFT Application Form
- IIFT Eligibility
- IIFT Exam Pattern
- IIFT Result
- IIFT Question Papers
- IIFT Answer Keys
- IIFT Mock Test
- IIFT FAQ
- IIFT Admit Card
- IIFT Exam Date
- IIFT Syllabus
- IIFT Form Correction
- IIFT Guidelines
- IIFT Weightage
- IIFT Toppers
- IIFT News
- IIFT Books