IIT JAM 2022 Entrance Exam
The Exam of IIT JAM 2022 is expected to be organized in February 2022. This exam is conducted to offer admission in M.Sc, Joint M.Sc – Ph.D., M.Sc – Ph.D. Dual Degree etc. Interested candidates can check their eligibility and only then apply for this reputed examination. JAM is open to both Indian and foreign nationals; however, the foreign nationals must have to satisfy the rules and regulations of the admitting institute pertaining to foreign students. The candidates will get admission on the basis of their performance in this join admission test. Also, students must note that mere appearance in the merit list neither guarantees nor provides any automatic entitlement to admission. Go through the below-mentioned article and get to know other details related to this exam.
IIT JAM 2022 Important Dates
The candidates must note the fact that no official notification is yet released and, therefore, we have mentioned the tentative dates for the sake of convenience. The table of content will be updated soon after the availability of official information.
|Events||Dates 2022 (Announced)|
|Starting of online application form||10th September 2021|
|Last date of online application submission & uploading of documents||17th October 2021|
|Commencement of correction||2nd to 10th November 2021|
|Admit card release||5th January 2022|
|Mock test availability||January 2022|
|IIT JAM 2022 exam date||14th February 2022|
|Announcement of result||20th March 2022|
|Score Card||27th March to 31st July 2022|
|Submission of application for admission||15th – 28th April 2022|
|Last Date for Receipt of Request for making Changes of Category in Proper Format & Rectification of Defective Documents||By 4th May 2022|
|Declaration of first admission list||16th June 2022|
|Declaration for 2nd admission list||1st July 2022|
|Declaration of 3rd admission list||16th July 2022|
|Closure of admission through JAM 2022||20th July 2022|
IIT JAM 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Before proceeding further, it is important to know that whether the candidate is fulfilling eligibility terms and conditions or not. Read the eligibility norms here.
Norm 1: Age
- There is no age restriction to participate in this deemed exam.
Norm 2: Nationality
- Both Indian and foreign nationals can apply for IIT JAM 2022 Exam.
Norm 3: Educational Qualification
- The candidates must hold a bachelor’s degree in any discipline with the aggregate marks of at least 55% (50% for SC/ ST/ PWD) without rounding off.
IIT JAM 2022 Application Form
The Application for IIT JAM 2022 Exam is supposed to be released in September 2019. Candidates can either apply through JOAPS link available on the official website or by using the direct link which will be mentioned on our website soon after its availability. Students are advised to enter the information with extreme care and check it once before the final submission.
- First of all, the candidates need to register themselves by entering the asked information. Soon after registration, the students will get a unique enrollment id and password.
- Now, apply for the exam online and enter the asked information.
- Upload the scanned images of photo, signature and other asked documents.
- Now, it is the time to pay application fee through any of the electronic payment modes.
- Check the status of the application form after remittance of the fee.
One test Paper
Two test Paper
Females of all category and SC/ ST/ PWD category candidates
General and OBC
IIT JAM 2022 Exam Pattern
- Examination for all seven papers will be held in the online mode.
- Test papers will be available only in the English language
- The paper consists of total 60 questions carrying 100 marks.
- The entire paper will be divided into three sections which consist of three different types of questions. Section A comprises MCQs, section consists of MSQs and Section C will have NAT type questions.
- 180 minutes will be given to finish the exam.
- Negative marking is applicable to only Section A.
IIT JAM 2022 Admit Card
The admit card for IIT JAM 2022 Exam is supposed to be available in January 2022. It possesses the important information related to the candidate as well as about the exam. The candidates are advised to examine all the entries in the admit card carefully. Students can get their admit card by entering their enrollment id and password. A copy of the same must be brought to the test center along with the original and valid photo identification. The admit card must be carefully preserved and produced at the time of admission.
IIT JAM 2022 Result
The result for the exam of IIT JAM 2022 will be released in March 2022. The candidates can easily check the same in the online mode. On the basis of the candidate’s performance in JAM, for each test paper, separate merit lists will be prepared for general, OBC, SC, ST, and PWD category candidates. Admissions to the institutes will be made as per the rank of the candidate in this joint admission test as well as according to the availability of seats in the admitting institute.
Visit us regularly and get updated with the latest details.
IIT JAM 2022 Important Links
- IIT JAM Application Form
- IIT JAM Eligibility
- IIT JAM Exam Pattern
- IIT JAM Result
- IIT JAM Question Papers
- IIT JAM Answer Keys
- IIT JAM Mock Test
- IIT JAM FAQ
- IIT JAM Admit Card
- IIT JAM Exam Date
- IIT JAM Syllabus
- IIT JAM Form Correction
- IIT JAM Guidelines
- IIT JAM Weightage
- IIT JAM Toppers
- IIT JAM News
- IIT JAM Books