MH CET Law 2022 Entrance Exam
MH CET Law 2022 Exam is expected to be held in April 2022 and May 2022 for 5 years and 3 years law courses respectively. This is a state level entrance examination which is conducted every year by DHE, Maharashtra with the objective to offer admissions in 3 years and 5 years of law courses in the participating colleges in Maharashtra. Aspiring candidates are advised to go through the eligibility conditions as laid down by the official exam authority and get to know about their eligibility status. The exam is organized at various cities across Maharashtra state and thus the candidates can easily choose the test center of their choice. Read the article fully and find other important details related to the exam such as important dates, eligibility criteria, online registration, exam pattern, and result.
MH CET Law 2022 Important Dates
No official announcement is yet done by the exam authority and thus we have given a tentative exam schedule to offer the rough idea to the candidates. The table of content shall be modified soon after the availability of the official brochure.
Dates (3 years courses)
Dates (5 years courses)
The release of the application form
3rd week of February 2022
Last week of January 2022
The last date to apply
4th week of April 2022
2nd week of March 2022
Issuance of the admit card
2nd week of May 2022
2nd week of April 2022
1st week of June 2022
4th week of April 2022
The declaration of the result
3rd week of June 2022
2nd week of May 2022
MH CET Law 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Norm 1: Educational Qualifications:
- For 5 years law courses: The applicants must have cleared the intermediate examination with minimum 45% aggregate marks.
- For 3 years law courses: The candidates must hold the graduation degree with at least 45% aggregate marks.
Norm 2: Nationality
- The applicant must be an Indian citizen to take the Exam of MH CET Law 2022.
MH CET Law 2022 Application Form
The application forms for MH CET Law 2022 Exam will be made available in the online mode only. The applicants are required to submit the form on or before the deadline. The candidates must add only the genuine information in the form as these details shall be cross-verified at the later stages of admission. The process to complete the online registration form is provided here.
- The candidates can either visit the official website or use the direct link that will be provided in the post soon. Click to Apply now tab and start online registration by supplying the required information. On the successful registration, the candidates will get a unique registration number and password
- Log in the account by using these credentials and fill the application form.
- Proceed to the next step and upload the scanned images of photo and signature. Now the candidates are required to check the filled-in application and make changes if necessary.
- Submit the application form and pay the registration fee of Rs 800 (Rs 400 for the reserved category candidates) through the available payment options.
MH CET Law 2022 Exam Pattern
- Type of the questions in the exam paper: Multiple choice questions
- The medium of the questions in MH CET Law 2022 Exam: English and Marathi.
- Time Duration: 2 hours
- The total number of questions: 150 questions
- Maximum marks: 150 marks
- For the right attempt: +1 mark
MH CET Law 2022 Admit Card
The official authority will release the admit card only for those candidates who have registered them successfully. This official document will be available in the online mode and the applicants can easily avail the same by using the registration number and password. It is advised to keep the hall ticket in the excellent condition till the admission is over. The candidates must bring this document in the exam hall otherwise their entry shall be restricted. It is suggested to check the details on the hall ticket and contact the official exam authority in the case of any discrepancy. This document carries all the important details regarding the exam as well as the candidate.
MH CET Law 2022 Result
The result will be announced by the official authority in the online mode soon after the Exam of MH CET Law 2022. Based on the performance in the exam, the candidates will be issued a scorecard which they can easily download by using their login credentials.
Visit us regularly to get updated with more details.
MH CET Law 2022 Important Links
- MH CET Law Application Form
- MH CET Law Eligibility
- MH CET Law Exam Pattern
- MH CET Law Result
- MH CET Law Question Papers
- MH CET Law Answer Keys
- MH CET Law Mock Test
- MH CET Law FAQ
- MH CET Law Admit Card
- MH CET Law Exam Date
- MH CET Law Syllabus
- MH CET Law Form Correction
- MH CET Law Guidelines
- MH CET Law Weightage
- MH CET Law Toppers
- MH CET Law News
- MH CET Law Books