The Exam of MU OET 2022
is expected to be organized in April 2022 (For B.Tech) and June 2022 (For M.Tech courses). This is an online entrance examination conducted by Manipal University once a year. Manipal University Online Entrance Test is organized with the purpose to grant admission to the UG and PG courses in the university. Aspiring applicants are required to go through the eligibility criteria first and then apply for this deemed entrance examination. The official authority will release the result soon after the examination. 3 attempts are allowed for B.Tech courses and 2 attempts are allowed for M.Tech courses. To know more about this reputed online entrance test, read the article fully.
MU OET 2022 Important Dates
Since no official announcement is yet done regarding the MU OET 2022 Schedule, therefore, we have mentioned the tentative dates to facilitate the candidates. The official dates shall be updated soon after its availability.
|Starting of application form
||In the month of November 2021
|Last date to submit applications
||2nd week of March 2022
|Slot booking started from
||4th week of March 2022
|MU OET 2022 exam date
||4th week of April 2022
|Declaration of result
||4th week of May 2022
|Starting of counselling
||1st week of June 2022
|Classes commenced from
||2nd week of July 2022
MU OET 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Norm 1: Academic Qualification
- For UG Courses: The candidates must have cleared the class 12th exam from the recognized board with 50% aggregate marks taken together in Physics, Math and any one of the optional subject.
- For PG Courses: The applicants must hold a bachelors’ degree from the recognized university or college to take part in MU OET 2022 Exam.
MU OET 2022 Application Form
Applications to these deemed MU OET 2022 Exam will be available in online mode. To ensure a smooth and quick filling of the application form, the applicants are advised to go through the instructions first and then proceed further. Late or incomplete forms will not be processed by the exam official authority. The details should be entered in the form with extreme care as this information will be cross-verified at the later stages of admission. The process to complete the form is mentioned here.
- First of all, the candidates need to register themselves by entering the valid email address, mobile number, and password of their choice.
- Log in the account with registered email id and password to proceed to the next step.
- Next, the candidates need to select the category and then add personal information.
- Upload the scanned images of photo and signature as per the official instructions and proceed to the next step.
- Select the course and head towards fee payment.
- Make the payment through the available payment modes. On the successful remittance of the fee, the message will be displayed on the screen.
- Click to upload documents as per the course and complete the application form filling process.
- The candidates can also download the filled-in application form in the pdf format and keep it safe.
|Entrance Test Fee
|For NRI/ Foreign/ NRI Sponsored Category
MU OET 2022 Exam Pattern
- Mode of MU OET 2022: Online
- The type of questions: MCQ
- Time Duration: 2 hours and 30 minutes
- The number of questions: 200
- The number of sections: 4
- Time Duration: 1 hour and 30 minutes
- The number of questions: 60 questions
- The number of sections:2
MU OET 2022 Slot Booking and Admit Card
Soon after the registration process, the candidates can book their slots in the online mode. Slot booking will be available for the limited period of time and thus it is essential to complete the same as soon as possible. The applicants can download the admit card 24 hours after the slot booking procedure.
MU OET 2022 Result
The official authority will announce the result soon after the Exam of MU OET 2022
. The candidates can easily check the same in the online mode. Qualified candidates will be then invited for the further admission rounds. However, mere qualifying the exam or appearance on the merit list doesn’t guarantee admission.
To know more updates, visit us regularly.