PUCET 2022 Entrance Exam
Punjab Common entrance test is expected to be held in April 2022. This entrance examination is conducted by Punjab University with the sole objective to enroll deserving candidates in various undergraduate courses. PUCET 2022 is a university-level examination which is organized every year. Aspiring candidates are advised to go through the eligibility conditions and make sure that they are eligible to take the exam. Qualified candidates shall be then called for the counseling and other admission rounds. Applicants can go through the article and get to know about important information regarding the exam such as important dates, application form, exam pattern, and result.
PUCET 2022 Important Dates
Since no official announcement is yet done regarding the PUCET 2022 Exam thus we have provided tentative exam dates for the sake of candidate’s convenience. These dates are as per the previous year brochure. The table of content shall be modified soon.
|Events||Dates 2022 (Tentative)|
|Starting of registration||3rd week of April 2022||3rd week of April 2022|
|Last date to apply||3rd week of May 2022||3rd week of May 2022|
|Availability of admit card||Last week of May 2022||Last week of May 2022|
|PUCET 2022 Exam||4th week of April 2022||2nd week of June 2022|
|Availability of Answer key||1st week of June 2022||1st week of June 2022|
|Declaration of result||2nd week of June 2022||2nd week of June 2022|
|Counselling starts from||June 2022||June 2022|
PUCET 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Eligibility conditions are the terms and conditions laid down by the official exam authority. Applicants are required to determine their eligibility status before actually applying for the exam.
Norm 1: Academic Qualifications
- To apply for PUCET 2022 Exam, the applicants must have cleared HSC or the class 12th examination from the recognized state or central board.
- The candidates must have obtained 50% aggregate marks in the qualifying exam.
PUCET 2022 Application Form
Applications to the PUCET 2022 will be made online only. The candidates are suggested to read all instructions first and then fill the application form. The only correct information is required to be added in the form as these details will be cross-verified at the later stages of the admission. The applicants are required to send only one application form as the multiple forms from the same candidate will lead to direct rejection. The candidates must submit their application form on or before the deadline as the late forms will not be processed by the exam official authority under any circumstance. In addition to this, incomplete applications will not be accepted by the Punjab University under any circumstance. Step by step process to complete the application form is mentioned here.
- First of all, the candidates need to register them by supplying the required details. On the successful registration, the candidates will get their login credentials.
- Log in the account and start filling the application form by adding the asked details such as basic details, communication info, education details etc.
- Upload scanned images of photo and signature as per the system requirement and proceed to the next step.
- Make the payment of the application fee of Rs 2100 (Rs 1050 for the reserved category) through the available payment options and take the print of the application form and keep it safe.
PUCET 2022 Exam Pattern
It is important to know the exam pattern before actually appearing in the exam. It will help the candidates in knowing the exam structure and marking scheme.
- Mode of the PUCET 2022 Exam: The exam will be conducted in offline mode where candidates need to mark their answers on the OMR sheet.
- Time duration: 70 minutes for each paper
- The type of questions: Multiple choice question
- For the right attempt: +2 marks
- For the wrong attempt: -0.25 marks
- The medium of the exam paper: English
- The number of sections: 4
- The number of questions: 60 questions per section
PUCET 2022 Admit Card
The admit card will be released in the online mode and the candidates can easily avail the same by using their login credentials. It is advised to keep the admit card safe and secure till the end of the admission procedure. No pen or pencil marking is allowed on this official document. The candidates are required to check all details mentioned on the admit card and contact the official authority in the case of discrepancy.
PUCET 2022 Result
The result will be announced by the official authority soon after the completion of the Exam of PUCET 2022. The candidates can easily check their result by logging in their account. A merit list will be published in the online mode. Based on the candidate’s performance in the exam, the candidates will be called for the counseling and further admission process.
For more updates, visit us regularly.
PUCET 2022 Important Links
- PUCET Application Form
- PUCET Eligibility
- PUCET Exam Pattern
- PUCET Result
- PUCET Question Papers
- PUCET Answer Keys
- PUCET Mock Test
- PUCET FAQ
- PUCET Admit Card
- PUCET Exam Date
- PUCET Syllabus
- PUCET Form Correction
- PUCET Guidelines
- PUCET Weightage
- PUCET Toppers
- PUCET News
- PUCET Books