UKSEE 2022 Entrance Exam
The Exam of UKSEE 2022 is expected to be held in May 2022. This is a state level entrance examination that is conducted by Uttrakhand Technical University once a year. This exam is held with the objective to offer admissions to the UG and PG courses in the colleges of Uttrakhand. In order to apply for this reputed entrance exam, it is important to determine the eligibility status first. Qualified candidates will be then called for the counseling and further admissions rounds; however, the final selection will be purely based on the rank of the candidate and the availability of the seats. Go through the article and get to know about other important details regarding the exam.
UKSEE 2022 Important Dates
Since no official announcement is yet done by the official authority, therefore, we have provided a tentative exam schedule for the students’ sake of convenience. We will update the information soon after the release of the official exam schedule.
Commencement of the application form process
Last week of April 2022
The last date to complete the form
2nd week of May 2022
Issuance of the admit card
2nd week of May 2022
3rd week of May 2022
The Announcement of the Result
2nd week of June 2022
UKSEE 2022 Eligibility Criteria
The candidates are required to go through each and every eligibility condition and make sure that they eligible to take the exam. Read the eligibility criteria here.
Norm 1: Educational Qualification
- For UG courses: The applicant must have cleared class 12th or intermediate examination from the recognized board with at least 45% (40% for reserved category candidates) aggregate marks.
- For PG Courses: The candidates must hold the bachelor degree is the respected field from the recognized college with 50 % (45% for the reserved category students) aggregate marks.
Norm 2: Domicile
- Those candidates who are the permanent citizen of Uttrakhand but have studied outside can apply for UKSEE 2022.
- Also, those students who have passed qualifying examination from UTU/ Uttrakhand technical Board can apply.
UKSEE 2022 Application Form
Applications for this entrance exam will be released in April 2022. The applicants are advised to read the instructions and only then begin the application form process. More than one form from the same candidate will lead to the rejection of his candidatureship. The application form will be available and submitted in online mode only. Form received via any other medium shall be rejected by the official authority. The process to complete the application form is mentioned here.
- To fill the application form, the candidates can either visit the official website or use the link which will be provided on this page.
- Click to Apply for UKSEE 2022 and tick the declaration box.
- Enter the asked details such as basic details, communication information, academic details etc.
- The details entered by the candidate along with the application number will be displayed on the computer screen.
- Upload the scanned images of photo and signature as per the official guidelines.
- Pay the application fee of Rs 1500 (Rs 750 for SC/ ST) and submit the application form.
UKSEE 2022 Exam Pattern
- The exam of UKSEE 2022 will be held in both online and offline mode.
- Type of questions: MCQ
- The Number of Papers: 9 papers in total and the student will have to choose the one as per the applied course.
- For the correct attempt: +1 mark will be awarded
- No marks will be subtracted for the incorrect attempt
UKSEE 2022 Admit Card
The admit card will be released by the official authority in the online mode and the applicants can easily avail the same by entering the asked details. It is mandatory to bring the admit card at the exam venue otherwise the candidate’s entry will be restricted. The candidates are advised to keep this document safe and secure till the end of the admission procedure. This official document possesses important information related to the exam and the candidate.
UKSEE 2022 Result
UTU will announce the result soon after UKSEE 2022 Exam in the online mode. The candidates can easily check the same soon after its availability. After the declaration of the result, a merit list will be published that contains the rank of the successfull candidates. Based on the same, the students will be called for the counseling and seat allocation rounds. The merit list will be released separately for all courses.
For more updates, visit us regularly.
UKSEE 2022 Important Links
- UKSEE Application Form
- UKSEE Eligibility
- UKSEE Exam Pattern
- UKSEE Result
- UKSEE Question Papers
- UKSEE Answer Keys
- UKSEE Mock Test
- UKSEE FAQ
- UKSEE Admit Card
- UKSEE Exam Date
- UKSEE Syllabus
- UKSEE Form Correction
- UKSEE Guidelines
- UKSEE Weightage
- UKSEE Toppers
- UKSEE News
- UKSEE Books